Fire HD 8 tablet, 8" HD display, 64 GB plus

 now I want to say that

they also produce a new standard version

by 2022 and a significant difference

between the two there is a built-in plus

wireless charging and three gigs of RAM

the standard version goes in a

a little cheap but not cheap

wireless charging and only two gigs

RAM so I chose the integration version here

values ​​between the two models

it will definitely be a bit

different from the standard system with

two ram gigs are $ 89.99 for inclusion

A system with three ram gigs and one

built-in wireless charging base

109 99 and inside the box is there

will receive 15 type USB-c cable

charger wall watt they say to you

can charge these four pills

hours using the installed charger once

finally the tablet itself yey I heard

you guys love bezels so here I am

i will go ahead and restart it

for the first time now I want to say that

this is not as powerful as the 2019 Fire

HD 10 is one of my favorite budgets

pills come in for 150 and $ 100 there

for sale this one has 8 core 2

gigahertz CPU and very powerful

GPU so if you don't mind spending a

a little extra money I would definitely like

recommend Fire HD 10 over 8 new

version but if you want

an object with a small form of

The new Fire HD 8 could be a good choice too

we'll get into another test

just a moment but I want to pass

the tablet itself and details of everything

so this tablet has two

stereo speakers and it looks great

noise is not as loud as Amazon Fire

HD 10 but all in all this will get you

Click here to buy this

https://amzn.to/3KqvfQd